Free Autodesk Software Solutions
The following Autodesk software solutions are free:
- A360 Viewer – View 50 file types instantly. No download, no plug-in, no sign-in.
- A360 - View and share files—including 2D and 3D designs—on the go, on any device. View, share, comment, review, search, etc. your designs online.
- A360 mobile app – View, comment and mark up 2D or 3D drawings in more than 100 files formats via mobile devices.
- AutoCAD 360 – View and edit drawings with basic commands in the web browser.
- AutoCAD mobile app – View, create, edit, and share DWG drawings using a smartphone or tablet.
- DWG TrueView/Convert – convert and mark up .dwg files.
- Design Review – View, mark up, print, and track changes to 2D and 3D files for free—without the original design software. Work with a variety of file formats, including: DWF, DWFx, DWG, and DXF (requires installation of free DWG TrueView software); Adobe PDF; as well as image file types such as.bmp, .jpg, .gif, .pcx, .pct, .png, .rlc, .tga, .tif, .mil, .cal, and more.
- Autodesk Simulation CFD Viewer – Enables opening dynamic images (.vtfx) that have model geometry, results, display attributes and animation settings.
- Simulation Moldflow / Communicator – Moldflow® Communicator software helps improve collaboration with manufacturing personnel, procurement engineers, suppliers, and external customers. The viewer works directly with Moldflow result files so stakeholders can more easily visualize, quantify, and compare simulation results.
- Navisworks Freedom – Combine design data created in AutoCAD and Revit software-based products and other applications with models created by other design tools. Then, view these files with Navisworks® Freedom viewer software. NWD files viewed with Navisworks Freedom give stakeholders equal access to explore and experience whole projects.
- Inventor Publisher Mobile Viewer – Interactive viewing of animated 3D assemblies made in Autodesk Inventor Publisher.
- Autodesk Inventor View – Share native Autodesk® Inventor® software data with non-Autodesk Inventor users with this freely distributable viewer that delivers high-fidelity viewing and printing of parts, assemblies and drawings.
- Autodesk Showcase Viewer - The application with limited functionality that enables you to view and navigate scenes created with Autodesk® Showcase® software—without the need to install Showcase, itself.