AutoCAD LT is still the best selling 2D CAD software in a whole world.
AutoCAD LT is created with one purpose – productivity increase. Every new version of AutoCAD LT includes advanced options and additions which provide a more efficient drawing. AutoCAD LT is integrated with other Autodesk software solutions in order to facilitate data exchange and expand possibilities. With creating drawings in DWG format, reliability and stability during file exchange are kept. In such a way, productivity is additionally decreased with saving time on tracking and checking unreliable data.
- Tools for drawing – Creating simple or complex drawings with standard shapes, like lines, arcs and circles.
- Modification – Existing geometry modification with numerous commands, for example Strech, Copy, Rotate, Scale, etc.
- Annotating – Drawings completing with adding annotations – text, dimensions, tables.
- Plotting – Drawing plotting within drawing sets or single drawing in DWF, DWFx or PDF files.
- Optimization – Efficiency increase by adjusting work in AutoCAD LT to users needs.
Fields of use: architecture and building construction, mechanics, industrial design, designing and technical drawing, infrastructure and geodesy, GIS, communications, communal activities…