Autodesk Revit (Architecture, Structure, MEP)
As a key part of AEC Collection, Autodesk Revit represents software that unites all disciplines that practice building design in one process called Building Information Modeling (BIM).
https://cctrading.biz/hardware-wallets-bitcoin/ Hardware Wallets for Bitcoin Fields of use: Architecture, vertical building construction, building construction, structural analysis, MEP systems
binary options pinocchio strategy Since version 2017 Autodesk Revit contains all disciplines tools within one software: Revit Architecture, Revit Structure, and Revit MEP.
Module for architecture within Autodesk Revit provides an ability to research innovative design concepts and forms in early design phases and follow idea development through technical documentation.
Characteristics of architecture design module:
- Complete design, one environment – design creation from concept to technical documentation in one unique environment,
- Functional shapes – Tool Building Maker in Autodesk Revit allow transformation of concept shapes into fully functional BIM objects,
- Bidirectional association – change in design is visible in all views and sheets,
- Specifications / Tables – all specification and table data is connected to model and updated with changes,
- Details – Extensive detail library and broad range of detail tools,
- Parametric components – Parametric components are used to create components, equipment, and for a creation of basic building elements without programming knowledge,
- Material Takeoff - with this tool it is possible to provide precise material takeoff,
- Clash Detection – tool that provides clash detection analysis within Revit,
- Model visualization – creating and production of photorealistic images that describe the design,
- Team collaboration – environment where multiple people can work on the same model at the same time.
Modul for the structural design as the part of the Revit (Revit Structure) enables structural construction design through intuitive environment within the team.
With advantages that BIM technology provides, Revit Structure helps with document creation and coordination, reducing the number of errors and advance collaboration with other project members.
Characteristics of structural design module:
- Simultaneous creation of the geometrical and analytical model in the same application.
- Creation of tables, analysis, cost estimations, quantity tables and all available data directly from the model.
- Detail creation for steel and concrete structures, the creation of formwork and reinforcement documentation.
- One environment for structural design with complete coordination of all team members.
- Time-saving with higher precision and efficiency with document creation.
Modul for the installations as the part of the Revit (Revit MEP) enables the MEP design trough intuitive environment within the team.
Autodesk Revit MEP provides the ability for simultaneous design, analysis, and document creation.
Coordinated and consistent information flow between different disciplines provides high precision and coordination of 3D Revit model.
Characteristics of MEP design module:
- Plumbing design
- Channel and pipe dimensioning with pressure calculation
- Channel and pipe design
- Lightning and electrical wiring
- Lightning calculation
- Fire protection system design
- Clash detection
- Enhanced discipline collaboration
- Support for green building design