Autodesk Robot Structural Analysis Professional
voltaren english Robot Structural Analysis Professional (RSAP) is advanced software for structural analysis. Software is intended for structural engineers, helping them to perform effective simulations, analysis and code-based design for any type of structure in order to find optimal solutions. Robot-Revit link allows bidirectional information exchange between the two. This ensures that both models are up to date and reduces the overall time needed for coordination reviews.
http://www.autohaus-schneeberger.de/pp16/zantac-babies.html Some features of Robot Structural Analysis Professional are:
- Direct analysis method.
- Wide range of analysis capabilities (Modal, Spectral, Seismic, Harmonic, Time history, Push over, Footfall, etc.).
- Dynamic analysis solvers.
- Wind load simulation.
- Advanced tools for auto-meshing and structural modeling.
- Materials and design codes support.
- Integrated solution for concrete, steel and timber design.
- Structural loads and load combinations.
- Composite beam design.
- BIM integrated workflows.
- Open and flexible API (Application program interface).
- Graphical, numerical and textual analysis reports.
Field of use: Structural analysis