http://www.chalkstreamflyfishing.co.uk/dau/2473 Autodesk included Navisworks as part of software collections, with this they provide complete tool pallet for their users in fields of AEC (Architecture, Engineering & Construction) and MFG (Manufacturing). Characteristics of Navisworks are:
- Work with data from different CAD software.
- With lightweight model visualize complex models such as factories or plants.
- Provides walk-through and fly-trough movement in real time.
- Shows clash detection between all 3D models.
- Contains 3D tools for measuring, sectioning, movement simulations, materialization and more.
http://vikings.org.au/dat/1491 Free version of Navisworks which is called Navisworks Freedom allows user to review NWD and 3D DWF files with tools for model review such as: Walk; Look Around; Zoom; Zoom Box; Pan; Orbit; Examine; Fly; Turntable and tools for element properties, including comments, views, animations and more.